Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ready

I know that I'm a couple of blogs behind and for that I am sorry. I am so excited about tomorrow. Carolina and Georgia are currently playing the highest scoring game in the history of all history and yet, all that I can think about is tomorrow. Since I last blogged we have seen another profession of faith. That is sooooo awesome! last week we were able to be a presence on the campus of Lander University for the first official time since launch. Many of the Students seemed very excited about Oasis and we hope to see some of them over the next year. Tomorrow is week 2 of our "One man's journey" series. If you have anyone who needs to know how God wants to use the pain in their life to do some amazing things through them, please invite them to Oasis. I truly believe that God has an awesome message for many of us over the remaining 3 weeks of this series. Lord, help us as a church to do what's right no matter how hard it is, and grant us the wisdom to know what's right. Break our hearts for the lost and heal our broken land. We love you Dad! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment