Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Awesome!

I'm at the office tonight about to continue working on a message and I just wanted to say a quick word while I have a computer that can access my blog. I usually have to type on my phone because we have no internet at home and that gets a little difficult. I just want to say a couple of things so this will be in a simple format.

#1. This past Sunday was awesome. We had our first baptism. I had the wonderful opportunity to baptise my oldest son and it was way way amazing. God has given us a powerful illustration of new life in Christ through baptism.

#2. Eric is our Creative Pastor and He does a lot of different things for us, the best way to describe his role is that he is in charge of most anything that you look at. He does the website and I must sayt that he does an awesome job. Go by and take a look at it when you get some time. He recently updated several things on the website. Please take some time to read the why are you hear letters, they are very powerful. Our first official message series is on the front web page. We are very excited about it!

Thank you to all of you who are so supportive of us. May God use us to reach the lost and empower the saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment