Thursday, April 23, 2009

Awesome!

Last night a few of our Core Group members gathered at a home to make a short video for our Launch Team phase. The purpose of the video is for the core group members to have something that they can give to their friends to watch so that their friends can learn about Oasis in a very un-intrusive way. When we thought up the video I new that it would be interesting to do, but I had no idea how I would be impacted. As I sat there in the room with people talking about Oasis, why they got involved and their desire to see lost people come to Christ, is was so touched. Most of the time all I could do was close my eyes and hold back the tears as I heard their statements. I am so excited about the video and I know that it is going to impact people. Thank you so much for all that you guys do as a core group! I love you guys! You've got this vision and passion.... Keep it strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment