Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Attempt Take 2

So I feel like I haven't been doing to well with blogging...I don't know why, I mean I blog at least once every 4 weeks.... So anyway, I'm going to try it again. I'm going to try to blog more often, but much shorter blogs. So here is the first. Today some of the core team visited North Point Church lead by Andy Stanley. I must say that it was a wonderful experience to hear Andy speak about God's desire to be glorified in each of our lives and God's willingness to do whatever it takes to get our attention. I am so excited about what God has instore for OC!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had all your fingers broke by a bookie for not paying all your gambling debts! Just kidding! Been praying for you and your lost fingers! Phillip

    ReplyDelete