Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The long haul...

Just about anyone can do just about anything for a short time, but few people can be consistent. As a matter of Fact, this consistency, or this ability to persevere is what separates one time wonders from true legends. You all know what a one time wonder is right? The bands who make it with one song as a hit single and then you never hear from them again. I'm not referring to bands though, I am referring to life. God has no desire to see us be one time wonders. His desire for our lives is that we persevere as champions of Christ. Some days I really fell like I'm just dragging through the day. Other days I feel like I'm flying on cloud nine. Life is such a roller coaster ride. We have got to do our absolute best to keep our eyes on the goal, especially on the days when we are dragging. And lets be honest, there are always going to be a lot more hard days than there are easy. I hope that at the end of life, when it's all said and done, I will be one of the legends of faith, and that the OC will be a legendary body of believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment