Sunday, December 7, 2008

Core Group Today

Today was a good day with the core group. we met at Billy Wade and
Courtney Peacock's house. Thank you guys so much for letting us meet
there! Here are a few random thoughts.

Our core group is so amazing.

I'm so excited about meeting at the YMCA.

Billy's grass was very lush

I enjoyed seeing everyone.

Christmas isn't very far away.

I love my wife, but I don't know how she puts up with me sometimes.

Billy and Courtney's dog is cool.

The muffins were really good.

I'm thrilled about camping for cans!

I'm anxious to find out about liability insurance for using the Y pool
for baptism.

I'm tired and I'm not ready to go back to work.

I'm still celebrating the three gold medal sweep by the Calhoun Falls
Wrestling Team!


Curt Hanna
Pastor of Oasis church

No comments:

Post a Comment